Provide technical support to customers by identifying technical problems, assisting customers to resolve computer related glitches, researching answers, guiding customers through corrective steps, or even making sales in certain situations, such as encouraging customers to upgrade to better products, or services. This job is very important because TRS’s are the ears and voices of the company.
- Must be at least a High School Graduate with 6 months BPO experience
- College Graduates no experience required
- Excellent English communications skill
- Willing to work on shifting schedule including holidays and weekends
- Applicant must be willing to be assigned in Spark, Cubao, Quezon City area
- Enjoys customer interactions
- Have good comprehension skills
- Are knowledgeable in basic computer operations
- Are passionate, eager to learn and have a good problem solving skills
Walk-in applicants are also welcome to visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Across the road from GMA Network and walking distance from MRT
To apply sms 09175069465 [name], [education], [months experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond with a phone interview.
To apply via email send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and valid photographic identification for processing.