- Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice and non-voice based services.
- Verifies and updates customer information, responds to queries and resolves issues.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Accurately document and update records and databases in accordance with prescribed formats and required systems.
- Provides transaction processing support to clients.
- Performs a variety of transactions ranging from data entry, updating records, invoices and claims to verifying information and closing transactions.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations as directed by management or during training.
- Can successfully communicate with customers to gather information and learn about their needs and expectations
- Collaborate with others to ensure the customer issues are resolved
- Understands the concept of “solution delivered” on first contact
- Must have excellent English communication skills
- Should be at least 18 years old
- Must have completed high school
- Preferably with collections, sales, or customer service experience in a call center industry (exposure to international clients would be an advantage)
- Must possess excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Must have working knowledge of computers and the internet can type 25 wpm
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Applicants must be willing to work in Centris, Quezon City
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full time positions are available.
Salary: Login to see salary
Walk-in applicants are also welcome to visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Across the road from GMA Network and walking distance from MRT
To apply with FB CHAT, send [name], [mobile], [education], [location], [optional BPO experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond.
To apply via email send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and valid photographic identification for processing.