The successful candidate will provide service support to the customers including initiation and/or implementation of corrective action as needed. You’ll also be responsible to coordinate in handling difficult and/or unusual situations while maintaining an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Must be at least a High School Graduate or higher are welcome to apply
- Must have excellent communication skills, SVA score should be 65% overall
- Minimum 1 year(s) work experience in customer service industry
- Minimum 6 month(s) work sales experience
- Good English communications skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedules, holidays and weekends
- Applicant must be willing to be assigned in Cubao, Quezon City area
- Enjoys customer interactions
- Have good comprehension skills
- Are knowledgeable in basic computer operations
- Are passionate, eager to learn and have a good problem solving skills
Salary: Login to see salary
Walk-in applicants are also welcome to visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Across the road from GMA Network and walking distance from MRT
To apply with FB CHAT, send [name], [mobile], [education], [location], [optional BPO experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond.
To apply via email send application and resume to email@example.com
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and valid photographic identification for processing.