Provide information for the company’s products and services, explain the company’s policies, take order requests, answer questions, resolve complaints, or even make sales in certain situations, such as encouraging customers to upgrade to better products, or services. This job is very important because CSRs are the ears and voices of the company.
- Must be at least a High School Graduate with 6 months BPO experience
- Excellent English communications skill
- Willing to work on shifting schedule including holidays and weekends
- Applicant must be willing to be assigned in Cubao, Quezon City area
- Enjoys customer interactions
- Have good comprehension skills
- Are knowledgeable in basic computer operations
- Are passionate, eager to learn and have a good problem solving skills
Salary: Login to see salary
Walk-in applicants are also welcome to visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Across the road from GMA Network and walking distance from MRT
To apply with FB CHAT, send [name], [mobile], [education], [location], [optional BPO experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond.
To apply via email send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and valid photographic identification for processing.