- Candidate must be self-motivated and have the ability to perform in a team environment.
- The ability to work flexible shifts is essential.
- The job will require taking phone calls from providers, and providing EORs, claim numbers, and bill status updates.
- Competitive compensation package with monthly performance incentives
- Meal and other allowances
- Medical coverage for the employees and 3 qualified dependents
- Dental coverage for employees
- Skills enhancement through trainings and personal development programs
- College Graduate with Computer literacy
- With at least 1 year BPO experience
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work in MOA, Pasay City
Recruitment Office Location:
Walk-in applicants are also welcome, visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Walking distance from MRT and across the road from GMA Network
To apply sms 09065165623 [name], [education], [months experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond with a phone interview.
To apply via email send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and valid photographic identification for processing.