The nurse will be responsible to fully explain the client’s program and answer all questions related to the program levels. The nurse will schedule subsequent appointments with a stateside Registered Nurse within client when necessary. The nurse will utilize the Language Line for members that speak languages other than English as necessary.
- Competitive Compensation Package with Retention Program Incentives, Performance Incentives
- Meal and other allowances
- HMO can cover 3 dependents up to 80 years of age
- Dental coverage for employees
- Skills enhancement through Trainings and personal development programs
- Enjoy In-house Gym and Recreation Areas, Regular Engagement Activities
- Excellent English communication skills
- BS Nursing Graduate with active PRC license
- At least 3 years of clinical experience (hospital or volunteer experience)
- NCLEX passer with an active/inactive US license (for successful candidates with inactive licenses, we can assist you in renewing your US licenses)
Recruitment Office Location:
Walk-in applicants are also welcome, visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Walking distance from MRT and across the road from GMA Network
To apply sms 09065165623 [name], [education], [months experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond with a phone interview.
To apply via email send application and resume to email@example.com
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and valid photographic identification for processing.