- Candidate must be self-motivated and have the ability to perform in a team environment.
- The ability to work flexible shifts is essential.
- Active listening (e.g., recognizing and addressing Client objectives and needs, probing and information, minimizing repetition, reflective listening, etc.)
- Recognizing and appropriately addressing cultural context (e.g., terminology, abbreviations, “Americanisms”, culture references, Client’s state of mind, etc.)
- General Client service and “soft” skills
- Verbal clarity (e.g., grammar, idioms, pacing, accent, etc.)
- Call control (e.g., call direction, transitioning, etc.)
- General sales concepts and skills such as tailoring sales presentation, closing sales, sales techniques, etc.
- Multitasking (e.g., simultaneous screen navigation, talk and type, anticipating upcoming screen/data elements for next item in conversation, etc.)
- Experience with PC concepts and usage
- Competitive Compensation Package with Retention Program Incentives, Performance Incentives
- Meal and other allowances
- HMO can cover 3 dependents up to 80 years of age
- Dental coverage for employees
- Skills enhancement through Trainings and personal development programs
- Enjoy In-house Gym and Recreation Areas, Regular Engagement Activities
- High school Graduate / Completed 2 years in College
- With BPO or any Travel Work Experience
- Hands on or experience with GDS platforms (Apollo, Worldspan, Deltamatic, Amadeus, Galileo, Shares, Sabre (preferred but not required))
- Good Communication Skills
- Willing to work in MOA, Pasay
Recruitment Office Location:
Walk-in applicants are also welcome, visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Walking distance from MRT and across the road from GMA Network
To apply sms 09065165623 [name], [education], [months experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond with a phone interview.
To apply via email send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and valid photographic identification for processing.