Makati City Site
- Support the team by providing exemplary customer service, answering calls and resolving customer issues to achieve established quality and productivity standards
- Utilize effective research and investigative techniques in the resolution of issues and concerns.
- Understand customer needs and goals actively look for ways to meet them
- Communicate information in a clear, well-organized, and professional manner
- Follow established guidelines to focus on details and complete tasks attentively and thoroughly
- Escalate issues when necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field (High School Graduates with Good Communication Skills are encouraged to apply)
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Windows
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
- No work experience required
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Fresh Graduates are WELCOME to apply
Salary: Login to see salary
Walk-in applicants are also welcome to visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Across the road from GMA Network and walking distance from MRT
To apply sms 09175069465 [name], [education], [months experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond with a phone interview.
To apply via email send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and a valid identification for processing.