The technical support representative is responsible for providing technical support for defined client projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The TSR’s main task is to offer full range of technical support service to customers of a leading US Internet Service Provider.The TSR’s work duties may include data input to Clients programs and other back office tasks. Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand.
- You must have completed at least a college level, preferred with a Bachelor’s Degree or College Degree in any IT field
- Must have good technical communications and customer service skills
- Flexible to changes and has a sense of urgency
- Good time management skills and can work under pressure
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong area
- Call center experience is not required but an advantage
- Must be willing to start immediately
Walk-in applicants are also welcome to visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Across the road from GMA Network and walking distance from MRT
To apply sms 09175069465 [name], [education], [months experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond with a phone interview.
To apply via email send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and valid photographic identification for processing.