- Provide assistance and support for queries and issues
- Resolve problem’s to clients satisfaction
- Identify and interpret client needs and determines appropriate action
- Provide professional customer service skills such as positive language, communication skills, problem solving skills, flexibility and obsessive attention to detail
- Must be 18 year(s) old and above
- Candidate must possess at least a High school Diploma / Graduate of Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- Knows how to speak, read and write Kiego Japanese
- Has average english communications skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong, EDSA Site
- Full-Time position(s) available
Walk-in applicants are also welcome to visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Across the road from GMA Network and walking distance from MRT
To apply sms 09175069465 [name], [education], [months experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond with a phone interview.
To apply via email send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and valid photographic identification for processing.