Earn from ₱13k – ₱22k PHP + ₱2k bonus after regularization, Dayshift, accepting high school graduates with or without BPO experience
EDSA / Mandaluyong Site
- Handle inbound customer services support calls from established customer
- Cross sell value added service or products that are offered by the company
- Provide consistent superior service to every customer by utilizing all available tools and resources
- Maintain productivity at define proficiency levels in compliance with department policy and procedures
- Demonstrate a desire and initiative to continue learning new and relevant products and technical information as products evolve
- You must have completed at least high school graduate, preferred with a Bachelor’s Degree or College Degree in any field.
- Must have good communication skills, Versant score should be 60% overall
- Flexible to changes and has a sense of urgency
- Time management skills and can work under pressure
- Must be willing to work in EDSA, Mandaluyong area
- Must be willing to working in shifting schedules
- Experienced on a voice account preferred
- Must be willing to start immediately
Salary: Login to see salary
Walk-in applicants are also welcome to visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Across the road from GMA Network and walking distance from MRT
To apply with FB CHAT, send [name], [mobile], [education], [location], [optional BPO experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond.
To apply via email send application and resume to email@example.com
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and valid photographic identification for processing.