The Customer Service Representative’s work duties may include data input to clients programs and other back office tasks. The Back Office tasks should be made at the first opportunity and precisely. Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand.
The Customer Service Representative is Responsible for providing customer care activities for defined client projects.
The Customer Service Representative’s main task is to offer a full range of customer service to assigned clients, by phone, fax, or mail/e-mail, ensuring the highest quality service.
- Has at least 6 months call center experience
- Preferably with Customer Service background
- Has at least reached college level
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong or Pasig area
- Willing to work in shifting schedule
- Willing to work weekends and public holidays
- Must be willing to start immediately
Salary: Login to see salary
Walk-in applicants are also welcome to visit our office from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unit 302 Archerub Building, 144-146 Timog Ave., corner EDSA, BRGY. Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Across the road from GMA Network and walking distance from MRT
To apply sms 09175069465 [name], [education], [months experience] and kindly wait for our HR team to respond with a phone interview.
To apply via email send application and resume to email@example.com
All applicants need to bring copies of resume and valid photographic identification for processing.